Thursday, November 8, 2012
Wednesdays are pretty nice. Slept in fairly late then woke up and talked to my mom for almost an hour before heading off to class. Had to do a presentation for class, but it wasn't too bad. Afterwards, grabbed some food and then went back to the dorms to rest and study. I was supposed to get massages with my classmate, but their phone was turned off when I tried to call them. Eventually got in touch, but they weren't in the mood to go for massages today. Instead, I met up with Chelsea and we ran around BeiDa's campus to grab some pictures of the foliage before all of the leaves change color and fall off. Some trees are bare already, but others still have green leaves. The lake was especially nice although we had these random guys come over and talk to us. The one guy had a different Chinese accent from Beijing hua and I couldn't understand a word he said. When we finished with the pictures, we took a cab to Wudakou and got sushi for dinner. The food was delicious. Really really delicious. Grabbed some milk tea on the way back and returned to the dorms. Most people were going out tonight to celebrate and a lot of places were giving out free beer. I've already been pretty sleep deprived this week, so I stayed up late studying and then went to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment