Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wasn't feeling well when I woke up since I didn't sleep too well the night before. Tuesdays are always difficult days for me. Spent the entire day going from class to class. Spent a lot of time working on my essay for the competition that's coming up soon. I have to write a 700 character essay...not too terrible. After class, I grabbed dinner with Chelsea. While we were sitting in the noodle place, our friend Li Jiao happened to notice us and decided to eat dinner with us. I was really happy that she came to join us. The people sitting around us were definitely staring at us....2 white girls sitting with a Chinese girl chatting happily away in Chinese. Chelsea headed back to the dorms early, but I stuck around to talk with Li Jiao until we were both done eating. Then we both walked back to the South East gate together before parting ways. She was going to Wudaokou to use a computer and I was heading back to my dorm for the night. Ended up hanging out in Chelsea's room and doing work together until I started to get tired. I wanted to stay up and have a little fun since I had been working most of the day, but the Starcraft servers were done for repairs, so I ended up calling it an early night

No comments:

Post a Comment