Friday, November 16, 2012
Another busy day for me. Had class from 8-12 and then a short break to grab food before I had to meet my tutor. Worked with her for a while on fixing up the essay for my Hanyu class, but I was glad to get that out of the way a day early. After tutoring, I had to meet up with a group from my Kouyu class because we have to make a video to submit for the contest as part of one of our grades. We worked for a while on coming up with an idea and trying to plan it out a little. I was so tired. I have not been sleeping well this week. After working for a while, I went to grab food from the cafeteria and then went home. Relaxed and studied for my quizzes and then went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment