Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Meh. Nothing special going on today. Had one class that was a waste of time because the professor spent almost the whole first hour trying to hook his computer up to the projector so we could watch everyone else's movies. After class I grabbed food and then headed back to the dorms to do homework and start reviewing for my exams. Around 4:30ish, Melissa and I went to check out the area around Ming Zi Da Xue only to find out that a bunch of buildings had just been torn down and there weren't as many shops as the last time we visited. We ended up getting bubble tea and then heading back to Beida. We had a fantastic hot pot dinner at the place with the giant budda outside the southwest gate. I think we ate enough food for 3 people easily haha. After dinner it was back to the dorms and I spent the rest of my night studying for the impending exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment