Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Here it was...the fated day...the day I must give my first Chinese speech. I was kind of exhausted since I was up for most of the night memorizing my speech. Well....I got to class and after listening to other people's speeches, decided I didn't like my topic. So instead of using the one I had prepared, I just winged it. I am proud of myself for coming up with a 5 minute speech on the spot. I decided to talk about my experiences in China and the people I met. So glad the speech is over with. Tuesdays are my long days so next I went to the CIEE office to relax and study. Grabbed lunch and then went to writing class and received the last homework assignment for that class. Then onto Hanyu class. By now I was really really tired. After class I met up with Loomis and Chelsea at Paradiso and we all went to eat at the neighboring cafeteria. Sadly, they didn't have the chicken I really like. After dinner I headed back to the dorms and spent the rest of my night working on the review for my Hanyu test. I hoping to do much better this time around. I dont' think it will be too bad. Chelsea ended up coming over to talk for a while and we had a nice chat, but it started to get late so we both went to sleep. Thankfully I only have one class tomorrow so I'll have a lot of time to study!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment