Woke up early and took a field trip with CIEE to the Temple
of Heaven. It was a neat thing to visit, and you only need an hour or so to
walk around and see the main attractions. Afterwards we went across the street
to go shopping at the Pearl Market. I picked up a few gifts and ended up buying
myself a qipao. I wasn’t planning on buying one, but I found one that I really
liked and the price was pretty good too, so I ended up picking it up. Spent the
rest of the day relaxing around BeiDa and the dorms. I felt pretty content
since I managed to knock a few things off of my list today. Went out tonight to
celebrate being done with exams. Played foozball with a few people at the bar.
I showed off a few magic tricks tonight and met some new people. One guy wanted
to take me out for food, so we went across the street to this really good
Korean restaurant. The food was really really good. Afterwards, I went home and
went to bed. Definitely got back way too late. I’m going to be tired tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment