Friday, December 14, 2012

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. I haven't had much time on the computer this week so I haven't been able to update my blog.

Tuesday was like any other Tuesday....it just seems to drag on forever and ever and ever. After my last class, I met up with Haibo and we went to Wudaokou with 2 of his roommates to get dinner. It was absolutely delicious! I ate way too much food. His roommates were nice. They thought I was really interesting...although one of the reasons they said I was interesting was because I ate so much food. They said they don't like going out to eat with Chinese girls because they're so picky about what they can and can't eat. Dinner was nice but this was my first experience being with a group of all Chinese people. I can handle one on one talking, but a group is a bit more different. They talk a lot faster and way above my head. I felt bad that I couldn't contribute more to the conversations and I definitely had some trouble understanding them  but overall it went well. I'm shy even when I'm in America so it wasn't that much different, I just couldn't understand everything that they said. After dinner we went back to Zhongguanxinyuan to go bowling. It was a lot of fun since most of them had never gone bowling before. We had a tournament and the team I was on won. After bowling, it was back home and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment