Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Second day of no classes. Slept in and then met Mariah for lunch and we got to chat for a while. It was a lot of fun. I had a nice time catching up with her. Afterwards I went back to the dorms and met up with Chelsea. We went to Wudaokou to the Bridge Cafe to chill and swap pictures and music. We ended up meeting a guy who is an English professor at Tsinghua University. We were talking with him for a while. Afterwards, we grabbed some sushi from a nearby restaurant and then headed back to Beida. She went to meet her language partner and I ran up to my room to drop off my backpack and then went with a few of my classmates to this micro brewery in Houhai area where Mariah goes on Tuesday nights to jam with a few other musicians. I tried this Cinnamon ale which was pretty good. I enjoyed listening to her play, but my other classmates didn't seem interested in talking to me, so I was a little bored. I left after 2 hours and headed back home. I'm still feeling pretty tired. Can't tell if I'm sleeping too much or not enough. Looking forward to tomorrow. I think Chelsea and I are going to check out YuanMingYuan. I really want to get some pictures since last time I didn't have my camera on me. My time here is going way too fast! I'm really not happy about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment