I've been thinking of doing this post for a while but never really got around to it, so I guess now is the time. This post is going to be a compilation of phrases me and my fellow classmates most often used in China (in no particular order!)
老外 - foreigner
算了- forget it!/nevermind!
我不知道 - I don't know
我不明白 - I don't understand
再说一遍 - Can you repeat that?
请问 - Excuse me
怎么走? - How do I get there
....在哪儿?- Where is ....
可以充钱吗?- Can I add money?
一份这个 - I'd like one order of this
这个 - This one
那个 - That one
天啊! - God!
哎呀 - aiya!
为什么 - Why?
在中国,不问问题 - We don't ask questions in China
是吗 - Really?
真的吗 - Really?
这样子 - Like this
太可爱!- Too cute!
当然!- Of course!
我也这么认为 - I also think that way
可以吗?- Can I/you?
听不懂 - I don't understand
你有没有..... - Do you have...
我饿死了 - I'm starving!
我累死了 - I'm exhausted!
我想吃饭 - I want to eat
火锅!- hot pot!
很高兴认识你 - It's nice to meet you
我很开心 - I'm so happy!
什么时候 - What time?
等我啦!- Wait for me!
快点儿!- A little faster!
太贵了! - Too expensive!
可以给我便宜一点儿?- Can you give it to me cheaper?
多少钱 - How much is it?
可是我射大学生!- But I'm a college student!
可是我这么可爱!- But I'm so cute!
我的钱不够! - I don't have enough money
小心 - be careful
我不要!- I don't want it!
听得懂 - I understand
我会说中文 - I can speak Chinese
迷路了 - I'm lost
谢谢! - Thank you
喂? - hello (answering the phone)
再见 - good bye
帅哥 - handsome
No comments:
Post a Comment