Ugh, what a day. I'm definitely still in vacation mode...I don't think those 9 days off did me much good, even tho I did have an amazing experience. I had the misfortune of having class today from 8 am to 8 pm. My day did not have a good start..I forgot that my kouyu class is in a different building on Tuesdays, so I went to the wrong classroom, causing me to be 10 minutes late for my class. Thankfully the teacher was late as well. I had a little break to grab some food with Kyle and start my homework in the CIEE office and then grabbing a quick snack before heading to my writing class. I'm so glad to finally hand in that writing assignment. It took me so long to finish. I'm kind of bitter that it took so long. I looked at a few other student's papers and they didn't put nearly the amount of effort into it that I did. Hoping to get a good grade for it. I was so tired that I fell asleep towards the end of class. Thankfully, I'm allowed to sleep in that class....as long as I don't snore!
After that, I went off to my Hanyu class. The classroom door was locked, so we had to wait around until someone could come and unlock the door for us. Thankfully class went by rather quick. I had enough time to grab a quick dinner with 2 classmates at the cafeteria before Melissa and I ran over to the Russian building for the calligraphy class we signed up for. It was an interesting class. I probably only understood about half of what he was saying, but I got a good idea of what he was talking about. There were supposed to be 5 of us in the class, but only Melissa and I showed up. I found it to be a relaxing experience...tho my calligraphy looks not pretty at this point. After the class, I finally got to go home and start my laundry. I set up my homestay move in date to be Thursday. I just have too much to get done to worry about it at the moment. My homestay contact was really great and he said he wants me to move in whenever is most convenient for me. I'm glad I have a little more time.
Procrastinated for a while and then managed to get started on my homework. Finished up learning the words for my quiz tomorrow and now I just have to review it one more time before going to bed. Finished writing my dialog homework assignment as well. I only have 1 class tomorrow, so that cut out having to start my Hanyu homework. Although I did finally start my 600 word essay. I'm trying to get 100 characters done tonight. Tomorrow should be much easier since I only have Kouyu and tutoring. I have to add money to my phone and I'm hoping to have time to go bike shopping. My group tutoring session was canceled, so I don't have to worry about rushing to make a power point for that and my other powerpoint got an extension until tomorrow night. Looks like I'll get to bed at a decent hour tonight! Hoping to get some rest so I can stay on top of my stuff. I'm trying to catch up so I can start doing my independent study work again. I haven't been able to start on the Hunger Games yet because I've been so busy. Looking forward to that! Not looking forward to my exams next week.......
No comments:
Post a Comment