Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lazy Saturday in Beijing. Kind of tired from the exams, so my day had a late start. Went with Chelsea to grab some baozi from campus. Couldn't decide what we wanted to do. We threw a few ideas around, but didn't end up actually doing any of them. Just sat in the dorms and relaxed. Around dinner time, Chelsea and I biked to the supermarket to pick up snacks since we were thinking to have a pocky popcorn pastry movie party. We ended up eating at the hotpot place in the shopping center attached to the super market. The waiter was flirting with us the whole time we were there. It was kind of adorable. He was a really nice guy, but we had trouble understand what he was saying. It's nice that he actually tried to talk to us, though he laughed at us because we forgot how to ask for a spoon in Chinese haha. After dinner, we picked up snacks and headed back to the dorms. Got ready to watch a movie, but at the last minute decided we wanted to go out dancing instead, so we walked over to Wudaokou and met up with our classmates at a bar. Met a few interesting people here, including a guy from France and another from Singapore. After a while, we all went next door to the club for some dancing. It was ok. I'm still not a huge fan of dancing in clubs. It was super super packed. I met a guy there that asked me if I could be his English tutor. I seem to be getting a lot of people asking me that lately. After a few hours, I managed to find Chelsea again and we headed back to the dorms to get some sleep. All in all, not a bad night. I have way too much energy though, I haven't been able to sit still all weekend. Kind of disappointed that I didn't get to do much today, but I guess it was good to take some time to recover from exam week.

No comments:

Post a Comment