Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saturday! Saturday! Woke up early and headed back to the dorms to shower and do internet work. I was supposed to go to another dancing class, but decided against it. Skyped with Jeu hee and the Schaller Family for a while until my classmate woke up and then we went out to grab lunch at Lush. I got a Hamburger and it was delicious. Afterwards, we biked back to BeiDa to drop off our bikes and headed to Xidan to do some shopping. We got to Xidan and walked around for a while, but the people there were trying to rip us off so badly that we decided to leave. It wasn’t even worth haggling with them. One woman tried to charge me 400 kuai for a sweater. After we got back, we gathered our things together and went to the bridge cafĂ© in wudaokou to study. Met up with someone Chelsea met at the Halloween party the night before and studied for a while. He wasn’t in a terrific mood, so that put me in an off mood as well. A few hours later, Chelsea and I left to go to Xiabu Xiabu to get hot pot for dinner. We went to the one outside the southwest gate and it was not a great experience. The people here were super rude to us. Next time we’re going back to the one at Carrefore, they were a lot more friendly there! Went back to the dorms to chill and decided not to go out tonight. I was feeling a little under the weather from the pollution that’s been in the air lately. At least today was pretty nice. Ended up skyping with my parents for about 2 hours. I hear there’s a nasty storm about to hit the east coast! All in all, not too bad of a day. I just wish I was feeling a bit better..can’t shake this headache. Supposed to go to the art district tomorrow, but we ended up canceling since Chelsea wasn’t feeling that great and wanted more time to study for her exams. Hoping the weather tomorrow is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment