Ended up staying in the dorms Tuesday night because I forgot
that Chelsea and I had a presentation today. So late Tuesday night I went to
the dorms to work on the presentation and then fell asleep. Woke up early to
shower and send out some emails. Currently trying to find a co-op position in
China and sort out my schedule of classes for winter term as well as trying to
figure out how I can fit in all of the classes I need to graduate on time. I
think it should be manageable since I have a lot of free space in my Senior
year.
After getting ready, headed off to my first class of the
day. The class dragged on forever. I’m really not a fan of my kouyu class.
After class, grabbed some baozi for lunch and relaxed in the office until it
was time for my tutoring session. This week is language commitment week, to
encourage students to use more Chinese. Every day they’re featuring a new
poster in the office. Today was a picture of me from the rural trip. The
professors like the picture so much, they asked me if they could turn it into a
poster. I kind of hope I get to keep the poster…it’s pretty epic. I forgot to
snag a picture of it! At tutoring, I was glad to get my presentation out of the
way. After the group session, I was supposed to have tutoring but I canceled because
I didn’t have any work to go over. Chelsea and I headed to Wudaokou to the
bridge café to study for a while. Our friend was supposed to join us, but he
never showed up. He only messaged us several hours later saying he fell asleep.
After studying we grabbed dinner from a cafeteria on campus and then I headed
home.
No comments:
Post a Comment