Thankfully tonight is not a long night like the previous few have been. Since I have less classes on Thursday and Friday, that means I have less homework to worry about. Today was an easy day. I had class from 8-12 and then grabbed this delicious crepe-type thing from one of the food places on campus for lunch. Relaxed in my room and skyped with my dad for a little. Went to take a shower to find that the shower for some reason had all of these little fruit-fly type bugs flying around. Took a few minutes to kill most of them before grabbing a shower. My roommate said she got the cleaning ladies to spray it with insect repellent but it doesnt look like it worked.
Worked on homework for a bit. Went out for a break and grabbed some Hong Kong waffles from a place outside the SW gate. They were pretty tasty. I got chocolate flavored ones. Definitely could have had more chocolate flavor. Definitely will go back there again. Headed back to my room to do some more studying and work on getting my stuff together to take to Xi'an since I'm leaving tomorrow. This will probably be my last post before my trip. I'm not taking my computer with me, so I will be offline until Monday afternoon Beijing time. Hopefully lots of good pictures to come from the trip. I'm really looking forward to it. Time for bed! I'm so sleepy I'm going to bed early tonight. Today things were starting to get hazy. I'm hoping it rains soon to keep the pollution at bay. I"m pretty sure the air quality is what's making me so tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment