Sunday, September 9, 2012
Pretty quiet day today since there were no planned activities. It was nice to have a day to just relax and enjoy the city. I ended up sleeping in to make sure I was rested for the start of classes tomorrow. Sat around in my room for a little bit and then walked around the campus to explore and try to find the buildings I would be having my classes in on Monday. Since I don't have electives yet, I only have class from 8-10 tomorrow, which is pretty nice. After exploring the campus, I just relaxed in my room for a while and then a group of us went out for dinner to get hot pot. It was absolutely delicious. I thought we ordered too much food, but the group of us managed to finish it off, no problem. Time for a shower and sleep and then I start classes in the morning! Still have to find some way to fill my day after I finish with classes. I'm looking forward to selecting electives on Friday so my schedule is a little bit more full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment