Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Another long night of homework ahead of me. I got an email from my tutor informing me that I have to make a PPT presentation to introduce myself at my tutoring session tomorrow. Started off my day by going to my new Kouyu section. I don't like this 老师as much as the other one. I wish I didn't have a conflict so I could switch back to the other section. Well turns out this section is behind mine, which is nice. But, they had to make a presentation for homework and tell the class about their university. So now I have another presentation to make for tomorrow. After Kouyu, I had a short break to grab lunch and chill in the CIEE office for a little bit until I had my first elective class. I like the teacher for this class, although I'm still pretty confused as to how she plans to structure the class. She wrote some random words on the board today and we were telling her words that were written using those radicals and at the end of class she told us our homework was to familiarize ourselves with our classmates names and learn the characters on the board. I didn't really bother to write most of them down since they were characters I already knew. After my elective class, I had to go straight to my Hanyu class, which is slowly getting better. I was super prepared for the quiz today, so I'm hoping for a 10. I still have to get moving on the interview I have to do for that class. After Hanyu, I headed back to my room to start on my presentations, worked for a few hours and then grabbed a light dinner and some DQ with a few classmates. Now I'm back in my room again slaving over my powerpoints. I haven't even had the chance to start studying for my next quiz, but thankfully that's not until Thursday, so I still have most of tomorrow to study for it...although I have a lecture series I'm attending tomorrow night. So busy! That's about it for tonight. Just going to work for a few more hours and then head to bed. I'm hoping to sleep in tomorrow and be able to get my homework finished at my tutoring session tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to have another busy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment