Friday, September 28, 2012

Short post tonight as it's already very very late. Had an easy day of classes today (last day of classes before the 9 day holiday!). I was free for the rest of the day after my classes because my field trip to Bei Hai park was canceled due to my tutor having something important come up at the last minute. Ate lunch with a few Norwegian classmates and then headed back to the dorm to relax and start working on the homework that was assigned for the break. Grabbed dinner with a classmate and then headed back to the dorms while she went to go see the Batman movie with my roommate. Got through a little of my homework and started working on my scholarship project. Most of my classmates went out partying tonight, but I suddenly got a fever at the last minute, so I ended up staying in for the night and watching a Japanese/Chinese movie with 3 of my class mates. I can't remember the title, but it was a decent movie. I think it was called Riding 1000 Miles Without You, but I could be wrong since all of us kept mixing up the title. After the movie, I collaborated with Chelsea to try and plan what we want to visit tomorrow on our first day off. I think we have a pretty good idea for what we're going to do. Looking forward to exploring the city tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment